Can You benefit from sober coaching?
- Are you beginning your journey in sobriety?
- Do you have a history of relapse?
- Have you recently been discharged from a treatment program?
- Do you struggle to motivate yourself when working towards your goals?
If you answered, “yes” to any of these questions, a sober coach could be beneficial at holding you accountable to stay sober and meet your goals!
How does sober coaching work?
- Clients meet virtually with a recovery coach once or twice a week for 50 minute sessions
- Coaches provide life and recovery skill coaching by addressing their clients’ real life situations
- Coaches offer text and call support throughout the week to help hold the client accountable to reach their goals
- Coaches are available for emergency calls
Think of a topic coming into each meeting. Picture yourself completing it. How does it feel? Who is going to hold you accountable?